Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association Science Innovation Centre
Monday to Friday: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
+852 2792 3639
+852 2792 0286
If you have any comments or inquiries, please feel free to send them to us.
Take the minibus 1A or bus 92 at Choi Hung MTR Station, get off at Sai Kung Fire Station, and walk for 5 minutes to the Sai Kung Outdoor Recreation Centre.
About the Association
The Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association is an education and training institution and a public charitable organization recognized by the government. It was established in 1974.
We have always been adhering to the founding purpose, with "vision, innovation, knowledge and commitment" as the goal of cultivating talents, and are committed to providing front-line teachers and young students with the most appropriate activities and services. The scope of work includes: popular science creativity, STEM education, general education Education, national conditions education, teacher support, innovation and entrepreneurship, leadership training, etc.
In order to promote technological innovation and entrepreneurship, the Association established the "Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center" in February 2016. It is responsible for organizing the largest "Hong Kong University Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition" in Hong Kong every year, and is responsible for organizing the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region representative team. participate in the annual
1. "Challenge Cup" / "Creating Youth" National Competition
2. "China Internet+" College Students Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition
3. "Beijing-Hong Kong Youth Innovation Cup" Entrepreneurship Competition
4. "Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area University Students' Innovation and Entrepreneurship Project Negotiation and Matchmaking Activities"
5. Innovation Nanshan "Entrepreneurship Star" Competition (Global Competition)
6. "China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan Competition" (National Competition)
In addition, the Association is also committed to providing various innovation and entrepreneurship support and supporting activities for college students and young makers, including the establishment of the "Youth Innovation and Entrepreneurship Fund" to support youth entrepreneurship, holding innovation and entrepreneurship training seminars, workshops, exhibitions of outstanding works, mentoring and peering programs, etc. .