- Hong Kong Youth Science and Technology Innovation Competition
- STEM Competition in Action: Vibration & Motion
- Hong Kong Youth 3D Animation Competition
- Hong Kong Youth Science Fiction Writing Competition
- China Adolescents Science and Technology Innovation Contest
- Awarding Program for Future Scientists
- The China Adolescent Robotics Competition
- Soong Ching Ling Awards for Children's Invention
- International Science and Engineering Fair
- International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva
- International Sustainable World (Engineering, Energy & Environment) Project Olympiad
- Global Environmental Issues Project Olympiad
- Taiwan International Science Fair
- National Danish Science Fair
Taiwan International Science Fair(TISF) was established in 1991. TISF is organized by The National Taiwan Science Education Center (NTSEC), targeting high school students from grades nine through twelve. Every year, different countries and regions are invited to join the TISF including USA, Canada, Mexico, France, Russia、Saudi Arabia、Kuwait、New Zealand、South Africa、Namibia、Singapore、Japan、Hong Kong、Philippines、Korea、Malaysia、Negara Brunei Darussalam、Indonesia and Vietnam.
Official Website of TISF：http://www.ntsec.gov.tw/User/Article.aspx?a=25
Taiwan International Science Fair 2012Organizer
National Taiwan Science Education Center
Department of Education, Taipei City Government; Taipei Municipal Jianguo High School
Sole Regional Organizer
Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association Science Innovation Centre
Education Bureau, The Government of HKSAR
Date: 5-11 February, 2012
Organized by National Taiwan Science Education Center, co-organized by Department of Education, Taipei City Government and Taipei Municipal Jianguo High School. Taiwan International Science Fair 2012 (TISF2012) was successfully held between 5 and 11 February, 2012. TISF 2012 brings together 206 domestic students and 38 overseas students from 17 nations to compete for awards. Most contestants were winners of the region or country.
Under the organization of Science Innovation Centre, 2 winners from the 13th Hong Kong Youth Science & Technology Innovation Competition and the 26th China Adolescent Science & Technology Innovation Contest were representing Hong Kong to attend TISF. They are Fion Ma from Heep Yunn School and Yiu Chak Lung from Carmel Pak U Secondary School. Fion Ma won the 2nd Place award in Engineering with her project "Fast Fabulous Flush II" while Yiu Chak Lung won the 2nd Place award in Environmental Science with her project "Geo-Engineering Carbon Dioxide Scrubber".
Living with the household family in Taipei, Fion Ma and Yiu Chak Lung learnt the culture of Taipei. Also, they learnt different culture from USA, Canada and some other countries through the cultural show, science exhibition and party.