- Hong Kong Youth Science and Technology Innovation Competition
- STEM Competition in Action: Vibration & Motion
- Hong Kong Youth 3D Animation Competition
- Hong Kong Youth Science Fiction Writing Competition
- China Adolescents Science and Technology Innovation Contest
- Awarding Program for Future Scientists
- The China Adolescent Robotics Competition
- Soong Ching Ling Awards for Children's Invention
- International Science and Engineering Fair
- International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva
- International Sustainable World (Engineering, Energy & Environment) Project Olympiad
- Global Environmental Issues Project Olympiad
- Taiwan International Science Fair
- National Danish Science Fair
Hong Kong Youth Science Fiction Writing Competition is held by HKNGCA Science Innovation Centre, and co-organized by The Hong Kong Central Library, The Hong Kong Science Fiction Club and The Hong Kong Science and Creativity Society. The objectives of the competition are to enhance the writing and reading skills of students in science fiction and to stimulate their creative thoughts. It also serves as an alternative platform for potential students to get involved in science and creativity activities through the field of science fiction writing.
Hong Kong Youth Science Fiction Writing Competition 2010-2011
Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association Science Innovation Centre
• Hong Kong Science Fiction Club
• The Hong Kong Central Library - Leisure and Cultural Services Department
• Hong Kong Science and Creativity Society
• Aristo Educational Press Ltd.
• The Commercial Press (H.K.) Ltd.
• Children Science of Multimedia Services Ltd