- Hong Kong Youth Science and Technology Innovation Competition
- Hong Kong Youth 3D Animation Competition
- Hong Kong Youth Science Fiction Writing Competition
Hong Kong Youth Science Fiction Writing Competition is held by HKNGCA Science Innovation Centre, and co-organized by The Hong Kong Central Library, The Hong Kong Science Fiction Club and The Hong Kong Science and Creativity Society. The objectives of the competition are to enhance the writing and reading skills of students in science fiction and to stimulate their creative thoughts. It also serves as an alternative platform for potential students to get involved in science and creativity activities through the field of science fiction writing.
Hong Kong Youth Science Fiction Writing Competition 2012-2013
Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association Science Innovation Centre
Hong Kong Science Fiction Club, Hong Kong Science and Creativity Society
The Hong Kong Central Library - Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Children Science of Multimedia Services Ltd
Primary and secondary school students
Hong Kong Science and Creativity Society(Preliminary Review and Final Interview)、Hong Kong Science Fiction Club(Final Review and Final Interview)
A)Primary B)Junior C)Senior
1. Writing content must be in Chinese, and saved as microsoft word file (.doc or .docx)；
2. Word limit of Primary division is 500-2000words；
3. Word limit of Junior division is 1000-3000words；
4. Word limit of Senior division is 3000-5000words；
5. Please mark the total number of words (including punctuations) at the end of the writing；
6. Each contestent can only submit once.
Fluency, Attractiveness, Creativity, Interesting, Exploring and Ideology
There will be one 1st Place Award, 2nd Place Award and 3rd Place Award for each division. Merit Awards will award to those qualified writing. Winning writings will have the opportunity of publication.
Deadline of application: 22 February, 2013
Deadline of submission: 12 April, 2013
Preliminary Review: Early May, 2013
Final and Awarding Ceremong: 29 June, 2013