- Hong Kong Youth Science and Technology Innovation Competition
- STEM Young Talents Cup
- Hong Kong Youth 3D Animation Competition
- Hong Kong Youth Science Fiction Writing Competition
- China Adolescents Science and Technology Innovation Contest
- Awarding Program for Future Scientists
- The China Adolescent Robotics Competition
- Soong Ching Ling Awards for Children's Invention
- International Science and Engineering Fair
- International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva
- International Sustainable World (Engineering, Energy & Environment) Project Olympiad
- Global Environmental Issues Project Olympiad
- Taiwan International Science Fair
- National Danish Science Fair
2021-22The International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF), the world’s largest international pre-college science competition, provides an annual forum for more than 1,700 high school students from over 75 countries, regions, and territories to showcase their independent research and inventions. The ISEF owned and administered by Society for Science & the Public since 1950, which is the premier global science competition for students in grades 9–12. HKNGCA Science Innovation Centre is the sole regional organizer of ISEF in Hong Kong since 2003.
Official ISEF website：https://www.societyforscience.org/international-science-and-engineering-fair
For more details of ISEF Hong Kong Regional Competition, please click here.
Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair 2021-2022 (Regeneron ISEF)Organizer
Society for Science & the Public
Sole Regional Organizer
Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association
Hong Kong Education Bureau
Date of Hong Kong Regional Final：18 December 2021
Deadline of application ：3 December 2021
Click here to apply
Date of World Final：8-13 May, 2022
- Must be a student studying in a registered Hong Kong School
- 2020-21 School year, Secondary 3 to Secondary 6 full-time student, who must born after 1 May 2002.
- Competitor can take part in an individual project or team project of 2-3 members.