- Hong Kong Youth Science and Technology Innovation Competition
- Hong Kong Youth 3D Animation Competition
- Hong Kong Youth Science Fiction Writing Competition
- International Science and Engineering Fair
- International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva
- International Sustainable World (Engineering, Energy & Environment) Project Olympiad
- Taiwan International Science Fair
2019-20The International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF), the world’s largest international pre-college science competition, provides an annual forum for more than 1,700 high school students from over 75 countries, regions, and territories to showcase their independent research and inventions. The ISEF owned and administered by Society for Science & the Public since 1950, which is the premier global science competition for students in grades 9–12. HKNGCA Science Innovation Centre is the sole regional organizer of ISEF in Hong Kong since 2003.
Official ISEF website：https://www.societyforscience.org/international-science-and-engineering-fair
For more details of ISEF Hong Kong Regional Competition, please click here.
Society for Science & the Public
Sole Regional Organizer
Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association
Date：10-15 May, 2020
- Must be a student studying in a registered Hong Kong School
- 2019-20 School year, Secondary 3 to Secondary 6 full-time student, who must not have reached aged 20 on or before 1 May preceding the ISEF.
- Competitor can take part in an individual project or team project of 2-3 members.
Sept Application and Submission Begins
7 Sep Briefing Session Briefing Handout & Judge Sharing
8 Nov Deadline for Application and Submission of Final Project
7 Dec Hong Kong Regional Final
(Winning projects will be the final HK Team delegations)
13 Dec Result Release of Hong Kong Regional Final
13-31 Dec Finalists Entries Posting on Web for Public Viewing
Jan - May A series of Training Workshops
10-15 May World Finals of The 71st Intel ISEF in Anaheim, CA, USA
28 May (Tentative) Hong Kong Regional Award Ceremony